The holidays are in full swing and I have been getting asked the usual “anything you want for Christmas” from family members, which got me thinking, aside from a few books that I have on my booklist what are some things that I would really find useful in my work from home set up.
After some deliberating, I came up with a few awesome and unusual gifts, some I have owned/been gifted and gifted to friends myself and others that are still on my wish list.
I created this FREE Gift Guide with a more in-depth look at the products listed.
FREE GIFT GUIDE for the Boss Babe who Works From Home!!
By opting in you're joining the mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Move on Girlfriend!
I’m interested, if you had to create an ultimate office set-up what would it include? What items would you include to my list?
I divided the gift guide into four sections: Tech and Accessories, Home Office Décor, Style, and Relax/Recharge.
Tech and Accessories
- Home Monitoring Doorbell by Ring – Now she can see who is at the front door from her office desk…that is, until she gets an assistant.
- Seagate 4TB Portable External Hard Drive – Give her space.
- B & O Play Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones – Lightweight and luxurious over-ear Bluetooth headphones
- Amazon Echo – for making reminders and calling Ubers.
- Keyboard Cover – Protect her keyboard from croissant crumbs and coffee spills.
- Memory Foam Wrist Support – Make her wrists happy.
- Seagate 4-Port USB Hub – The more ports the better. Amiright?!?
- Microsoft Ergonomic Mouse – Comfort is key. Give her this ergonomic mouse so she can do her business and focus on making the cheddar. face palm yea…that was really bad.
- Swiveling Surge Protector – It’s not the prettiest gift but very handy. I don’t suggest just buying it and putting a bow in it. That might get weird looks.
- Built NY Laptop Sleeve – I have gifted so many of this company’s items over the last 6 years. Very sturdy neoprene products.
- Luggage Tag Charger for Carry-on Bags – Stylish tag-shaped battery charger.
Home Office Decor
- Writing Desk – I love that this desk has a finished cubby/shelf in the rear. The rustic industrial styling is an added bonus!
- Desk Lamp with USB Charger – having an extra USB port close at hand is never a bad idea.
- Planter Set – Tom Hanks had Wilson. Give your gal a crew of planter pals.
- Mali Ava Upholstered Office Chair – Subtle leopard print, wingback style, and wooden base = a winning combination for any girl boss’ office!
- Poppin Filing Cabinet – Pop and lock to show your love for the Poppin Locking Filing Cabinet. This locking 3 drawer cabinet comes in a bevy of colors and can be upgraded to include casters.
Work From Home Style
This section is a little light as style is such a personal preference! Obviously, you know your bestie better than I do, and even then it is sometimes a bit tough clothes shopping for others.
- Lululemon Sit in Lotus Sweater – An easy piece to wear around the house or around town.
- Sherpani Tempest Backpack/Tote – Convertible bag able to fit a laptop, an Ipad, and a notebook with room to spare.
- Ugg’s Yvett Open Toe Slipper with shearling pom – Now that her boardroom is only a step away from her boudoir, these are totally work appropriate!
Relax, Recharge, and Reflect
- “Grown Ass People” Candle – Chai Tea and Bergamot scented – because she is adulting, and makes it look easy!
- Huntington Coconut Charcoal Body Wash – Use daily to detoxify, nourish and revitalize.
- Leuchtturn1017 Dotted Journal – Sometimes pen to paper is the best way to go!
- Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss – find gems in interviews with over 100 thought leaders.
- Coffee Subscription by Driftaway – All of our dreams have been answered! Sign her up for a 6 month coffee subscription with included customer flavor profile to ensure you love the bags you’re sent.
- Gaiam Yoga Mat – Relax, relate, release.
- Women’s Free Running Motion Flyknit Shoes by Nike – All successful entrepreneurs swear that exercise is critical to success – so get your pal moving.
- Fitbit Ionic – After I was gifted a Fitbit last year I was able to really see how sedentary I had become while working from home. This item was a real game changer for me.
- Everyday I’m Hustlin’ Mug – nuff said.
Own any of the items on my list or feel that you use something that should be added to it? Comment below.
Click here if you are looking for a list of the absolute bare bones items that you need for most successful work from home spaces.